Subject: [Leica] SonC's Pic a week 35
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:24:54 -0500

My Photo A Week #35 is up.  For the second straight week it has no
(visible) people.   I've been playing with a nice little Tamron
(yikes!) zoom, and since the price was certainly right (free) and the
performance is pretty good, it was my choice of glass.   I believe the
lens was set at about 90mm for this shot.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/mollys.htm

My Picture A Week index is at:
http://www.sonc.com/paw/

Comments are always welcome.

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] SonC's Pic a week 35)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] SonC's Pic a week 35)