Subject: Re: [Leica] I absolutely love this newsgroup!
From: "Fred Sears" <edseas2@shore.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:58:33 -0400

Received my chrome  M6 and 35/2 quickly.  The chrome 50/2's are on back
order from Leica.  Perhaps they are on back order because they are so
popular?  Anyways, I love chrome - black might be available sooner.

I can't recommend Colin at New York Camera and Video any more highly.  Great
service, friendly, excellent product knowledge, good prices.

I'll be getting all of my Leica stuff from them.

Use my name if you wish and ask for Colin.