Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:29:19 -0700

DON'T DO THAT. Get it fixed or fix it yourself.
The increase in clarity as the two images line up is one of the more
viscerally satisfying things about an M-series Leica.

It says: "Off. A little off, almost on. Oh Yeah!"
Life without the "Oh Yeah" is painful to contemplate...

(Of course the "Oh Yeah" is more obvious with an M3....)   :)

Mike Quinn