Subject: RE: [Leica] Mitch Zeissler's Noctilux PAW
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:21:47 -0400

Don...

As a dial-up user [48K to 52K on a good day], I'm always sensitive to
how long it takes to download web images for viewing.  It's always a
trade-off between better quality and end-user patience.  DSL would be
nice, but I have personal issues with paying $50 per month for it here
in the Mid-Atlantic region (I just don't want to do it, even though it's
looking more and more attractive to my wife!  ;-).

I thought the thumbnails were too small and the final images could be
larger.  Dunno about the brightness issue, as they look the same to me
on all the monitors I've tried so far.

Thanks.

/Mitch Zeissler