Subject: Re: [Leica] Mitch Zeissler's Noctilux PAW
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:04:48 -0700

Don,

in my monitor images appear properly as for brightness stuff.
But I don't this has anything to do with PC or Mac. Just adjust your monitor
not to be so bright...
yes, I know that Mac manages color better than PCs but I had the chance to
view images in Mac and PCs using the same Sony as monitor almost no
difference.
By the way, Sony would the best monitors. IMO.
Apple new generation also are great.
SGI monitors are outstanding...

regards

- --