Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographing stage performances--help!
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:25:17 -0400

I have photographed a number of theater productions and I agree completely.
I usually use Ilford HP-5 (my normal B&W film - nothing special for the
theater pics) rated at 400.  I meter with the M6 only, just as Chuck
suggests.  My exposures are exactly in the same range as he indicates.  My
most used lenses for stage photography are the Noctilux and the 90 APO
Summicron.

Mike Gardner

From: CHARLES STIRK JR :