Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:27:41 -0500

John,
  I started out just posting an occasional shot at random, but as time
went on, I became convinced that if I were to improve my work, I had
to get some order to it.  Since I do not shoot for a living anymore, I
had to have some outside reason, and I chose the PAW, mainly because
it made sense.

To see links to all those who have committed, see
 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/who.html

If you decide to make the commitment, then contact Kyle Cassidy, and
he will place your link in the list.  There are no membership dues,
outside of taking pictures.

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones