Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:35:34 -0400

At 01:39 PM 9/6/01 -0400, Wang, Albert wrote:
>Do people here enjoy using Nikon or Canon or Minolta (which is Leica's
>business partner) or any other brand? I bet that some here can claim domain
>on the disposable camera (especially underwater ones) hehehe...

I use, in approximate order of frequency:

Rolleiflex 2.8GX
Rolleiflex 2.8F
Leica M6
Leica M3
Contaflex Super B
Rollei 35/35S
Super Ikonta B
Leica IIIc
Contarex Cyclops/Super
Hasselblad 2000 FCM
Zeiss Ikon Contax (II, IIa, IIIa, III, and Kievs and a Contax I)
Rolleiflex SL35E
Praktica B20
Ikoflex IIa
Rolleiflex Automat, Type III

After that, I do have several dozen other cameras I use occasionally.  This
weekend, I'll be doing my Automat, Type III, and a Werra 3.  I've still not
figured out my Baby Speed Graphic so that will have to wait until I have
time to learn its ways.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!