Subject: [Leica] Niece and Quinn Picture Critics
From: "JR Geoffrion" <jeanrene@geoffrion.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:56:47 -0500

Dear LUGgers,

I've lurked long enough... Time to share some pictures... I'd love your
feedback on some pictures I took last week-end of my nice and nephew... They
are sooooo cute! Don't judge the quality of the scans, I scanned the prints
rather than the negs -- who are perfectly exposed. >>> Let me know which one
is you favorite <<<  Feel free to reply to the group or personally at
jeanrene@geoffrion.com

TECHNICAL DATA

Obviously, the square ones are 'Blad's and 2:3 ratio are Leica's. All Leicas
have been taken with M6 TTL 0.85, 90 APO, a Metz 402 (older 45-like flash)
about 12 feet from the kids and 5 feet from the ground linked to the M6 with
a long synch chord. 1/50 sec. at about f5.6-8 on Fuji B&W Across 100 ISO.

HOW TO GET THERE

To get there, simply click the address below and you'll be sent directly to
my
NikonNet photo album:

http://home1.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.LoginNew?com=arcsoftBanner&awp
=index3.html&DIRECT=&USERNAME=jeanrene&PASSWORD=nikoneditor_1165318469&WHO=m
emberguest

If that doesn't work, go to www.nikonnet.com, and click the "Albums" button.
Then log in using the following information:

Login ID: jeanrene
Guest password: nikoneditor_1165318469

Best regards,

JR Geoffrion