Subject: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here us e?
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:54:21 -0700

I'm primarily a medium format shooter.  I use and love the Mamiya 6 system
for street photography and a Hasselblad system for tripod-based photography.

I use the Leica for street photography as well, often at night or in dark
interiors; the Leica permits me to focus more closely than the Mamiya 6, so
I use the Leica frequently in dim light when I don't want to be noticed.
The Mamiya 6 is a great street camera; it's silent and the picture quality
is fantastic.  But people definitely notice it; they rarely pay attention to
the Leica.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?)