Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographing stage performances--help!
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:57:52 +0300

Sonny,

Onceuponatime Iwas in Glasgow photographing Keith Tippet in concert; I made
a few shots with my M4, was preparing for another, and then the guy sitting
on the 2nd chair to the right from me leaned over and hissed to me (louder
than the shutter noise, it seemed:

That much about the famed noiseless shutter - if someone is ready to hiss at
you, he/she will!

Yours

Martin

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Photographing stage performances--help!)