Subject: Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:42:23 +0300

WOW, what a story!

I encountered smth similar back in the old USSR days in my native Riga -
once a plainclothes KGB man became interested why was I shooting an
unfinished and abandoned building, and for the second time a policeman made
inquiries why was I photographing some soviet navy buildings burning. The
Press Pass made it for me; the worst thing about it all: I didn't like the
pictures I got - maybe on both occasions I felt too nervous.

Martin