Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?
From: "William F. Whitaker" <wfwhitaker@wfwhitaker.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:36:10 -0700

OK, I can't resist this one any longer... Actually I use more different
cameras than is healthy for a sane person and I'll refrain from listing
all. But one I like in particular is the Plaubel Makina 670. It seems
appropriate here because of its similarity of operation to the M Leicas.
Big negative, but a very compact unit to carry about. There is something
liberating about having only one lens.

Although I've had M's in the past, my only current Leica is a IIIc with a
50mm Summicron. Curiously I bought it in response to getting a Focomat Ic
for printing some old 35mm work. Wonderful stuff this; M's are in the
future again.

- -Will