Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Musuem or something alike
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 18:42:45 -0400

At 07:05 PM 9/8/01 -0700, Pablo Kolodny wrote:
>There's a friend of mine in Buenos Aires, another Leica lover. He found a
>real treasure: something like a huge Leica projector coming over an
>incredible nice table made of wood (the table also has the Leica logo)...
>This man is interested to find out some info like when it was made, how many
>of them were made, and I'm sure he'd like to know some value to let it go.
>Maybe some Leica Museum or something alike could give this info...
>Thanks

This is probably a Prado 66.  These are not common, but not too rare.
Dealers avoid them, as they are a horror to sell -- the principal market
has been to companies using them for stock-holder meetings and the like,
and "Powerpoint Shows", whatever they are, seem to have done in MF slide
shows.

Value?  With a single lens, probably around $150.  With three lenses,
possibly $250.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!