Subject: Re: [Leica] 360 degrees of Midway fun at
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:01:08 -0700

Hi John,

Thanks ol' buddy.

Just let me say one thing other than praise for great images...... it's all
yours my friend!  :-)

Given your description of what's entailed to produce one image I know I do
not have the patients to create what you've done, well OK, you and your
computer. ;-)

They sure look interesting and very effective. The one that empressed me the
most was the Toronto skyline, as it was so completely different from
anything else I can ever remember.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant