Subject: [Leica] FOM2 update
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 10:23:18 +1000

Hi all,

Well things are humming along in the control room for the FOM2
project, and we have had some great submissions.

See

http://familyofman2.com

and visit the exhibition to see the new images. For all those who
want to be involved, get those submissions in. There will be a delay
over the next week, as I will be in Adelaide, but I expect to come
home to a huge batch of submissions, so please be active. THERE IS
NOT TOO MUCH MORE TIME TO SUBMIT FOR THIS YEARS COMPETITION,

See you all soon

Cheers