Subject: RE: [Leica] photos of the 1.25x magnifier
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 23:16:31 -0700

Rich, thanks very much for putting the information up on you web site so
quickly. it seems this thing a glorified diopter, the regular one's cost
about 70 and this one is priced @ 225. wow. I guess the leica crowd is
getting old and leica had to do something for the old faithful followers. Do
you know if this changes the frame lines, for example the .72 will loose the
28 or any other side effect.

Thanks, Mehrdad