Subject: [Leica] PAW A new entry
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:46:22 +1000

Hi LUGgers,
I have taken the plunge (shockwaves and ripples in the pool) and put up my first effort at the PAW. I suffered some
delays, explained with the pics. The most recent delay just happened when my ISP's server went 'down' so they said.
Anyway, 12 hours later I have it up. I subscibe to the LUG Digest which slows my responses down, but I will be very
pleased to get feedback. I will try diligently to post my reviews of as many other PAW people as time permits.
See my PAW beginnings @  www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/paw.html

JohnA

John Amiet
8 Campbell Street, Sandringham, Vic. 3191 * AUSTRALIA
Ph.  + 613 9521 0300  fax.  + 613 9521 0944
Email.  jeapic@operamail.com

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW A new entry)
Reply from "John B" <e.brackenbury@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] PAW A new entry)
Reply from "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW A new entry)