Subject: Re: [Leica] Storage for filters, adaptors, front and rear caps, etc.
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:28:35 -0600

And check out if your various levels of government have public surplus
sales - these things are a dime a dozen there. I got a huge one for 25
bucks, which has a slightly stronger construction than you describe (it even
has a small safe in it, about the size of a computer box - and though there
was a number written in the back of one of the drawers that looked like a
combination, I never have been able to open it! - anyone know how to crack
an old dial safe... Marc?)

Tim