Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Mystery
From: Marty Deveney <freakscene@weirdness.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:10:12 +1000

All the Luminos papers are made in England by Kentmere.  Some of their
surfaces are really nice, if you like 'arty' photos.  Luminos Flexicon
Premiere VC FB paper has an amazing cold tone and the most pleasant finish
of any FB paper I know.  It's hard to find outside the US, but you can
always order from B&H or Adorama.

Kentmere also throw out a batch with defects from time to time.  Like Mark
says, Kodak are far and away the most consistent paper manufacturer.  Now
Ektalure is gone, I doubt I'll use any Kodak papers.