Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 Motor-M
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 06:15:36 +1000

K K Hui <kkhui@netvigator.com>

> Seeking user feedback on Motor-M for M6 please.

See the detailed blurb I have about the new compact motor
on the Leica FAQ I maintain at:

<http://nemeng.com/leica/#033b>

Basically...

1.  Use a softie to help get better control over the shutter
    button recoil

2.  Use the "II" setting for continuous sequences.  Only use
    the quieter "I" setting for one-off frames, otherwise there
    will be LHS smearing on pictures following #1 in the sequence

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds
<http://nemeng.com>  -> vr java applets, leica faq, tech info