Subject: [Leica] we're ok
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:14:45 EDT

Hi Everyone,

Probably almost everyone has heard about the attack on NYC. We, as everyone,
remain in disbelief and shock.

I want to let everyone know that we are ok as are our families. Our phone
service was just restored, but please don't call as there is an overload of
calls to NYC right now. I am receiving email from Brooklyn right now if
someone needs to reach me.

Our thoughts are with the victims and we can only hope that many made it out
before the collapse.

thanks,
Rich
photovillage.com