Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:36:46 -0500

bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca (B. D. Colen)9/12/0112:31 PM

> Clearly, we disagree, and will continue to do so no
> matter how many Emails we might exchange.

And I also honor your views in these complex issues as well as
photographic issues.

I in no way wish to debate the politics in these issues. But I do
wish to urge everyone to take a very large view and use this time
to mourn all who have died in recent decades because of the
insanity of a few power mongers; and further realize that we
(United States) have also annihilated tens of thousands of
civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And we have, historically,
also had our share of rogue military personel who have committed
horrendous war crimes on civilians.

We (humanity) simply must find NEW ways of thinking,
communicating and acting with each other. The old ways have not
worked - ever - and they will not work in the future. When you
can take a carton cutter and a some mace and wipe out tens of
thousands of living creatures; we have certainly entered a new
era.

I must add: Yesterday, when I began reading all of the
condolences from the members of this group, from around the
world, that's when I broke down, cried and fully felt the
international comraderie of this list. At the time, I had a niece
in New York and we had not heard from her. We have since found
that she's safe and trying to figure out how to get back to
Chicago.

Thank you - all global brothers and sisters - for your kind
words.

 <>Peace<> <>Harmony<> <>Stewardship<>
G e o r g e   L o t t e r m o s e r,  imagist
eMail                  imagist@concentric.net
voice                            262 241 9375
fax                              262 241 9398
                    Lotter Moser & Associates
10050 N Port Washington Rd - Mequon, WI 53092