Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachome processing
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:11:24 +0200

Neil,

In your K25 film box you will find a small mailer. The address for the UK shown
on it is:

P.O.Box 2, Deer Park Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 3UG

Your film will actually be processed in Switzerland, but that should be of no
concern to you, except that of course turnaround time will be longer than if it
had been processed in the UK.

If you have lost the mailer, no problem, just send the film to Kodak in an
ordinary envelope, with a letter of explanation. It is the film casette itself
which actually shows whether processing is included or not (and whether or not
mounting is included).

Nathan

Neil Cotty wrote:

> >I buy a film with processing included. The film box has an envelope inside.
>
> Can someone please help me out and tell me where to send K25 for processing
> in the UK? I've been trying for months to find somewhere and aren't having
> any luck at all. New in the Country.
>
> My heart felt sympathy to all in the USA affected by these terrible events.
> The rest of the world feels your pain & anguish.
>
> Regards,
> Neil
> Portsmouth, England

- --