Subject: Re: [Leica] pictures of September 11, 2001...
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:27:58 +0200

le 13.09.2001 4:19, Steve Barbour à kididdoc@home.com a écrit :

> I am still trying to cope with the reality of the horror of yesterday......
>
> two things seem to clash and trouble me.... one is that the events were
> triggered by successful use of a primitive weapon,  a knife...and two...the
> President of the United States can't safely sleep in his own house tonite,
> or in the forseeable future....
>
> My heart goes out to those touched by this diabolical event.
>

> I wonder if the LUG can establish a photo web site that will stand as a
> memorial to  the events of yesterday?
>

> Steve

What seemed diabolical to me is that until sept. 11 everybody was afraid of
terrorists smuggling bombs into planes and blowing them up, since sept. 11
the world remebered that the plane itself can be a bomb. Flying will never
be the same...

Tarek

Replies: Reply from "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] pictures of September 11, 2001...)
Reply from ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] pictures of September 11, 2001...)