Subject: Re: [Leica] Berry Berenson
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:33:14 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sure Ms. B was a wonderful person who will be
dearly missed by all who knew her. But being a
believer that one speaks of those who are dead as you
would have spoken of them when they were alive - I'm
afraid the sited Life cover only goes to show that
it's not what skills you have, or what you are really
capable of accomplishing, but who you know that
counts: What got this photo onto the cover of Life was
either Ms. Berenson's connect to the late Tony
Perkins, or perhaps some access she had to C.S - Not
photographic skill.

B. D.

http://www.lifemag.com/Life/covers/1971/cv121071.html.