Subject: [Leica] For you George
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:08:07 EDT

Our allies, and sometimes our enemies too, have offered aid in times of
disasters, both natural and manmade.  Unfortunately, the media in the USA
rarely if ever report this.  I regularly watch BBC NEWS and ITN WORLD NEWS,
both produced in the UK.  They do report on offers of aid made to the USA by
other countries.  But I have never seen or heard of this on NBC, CBS or ABC
or CNN News.  Our domestic news media have a very myopic view of world
affairs and usually focus exclusively on national and domestic affairs.

M. Chishty, USA

<<jim@hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)9/12/018:44 PM