Subject: [Leica] 28mm vs 24
From: Charles Mégnin <charly@theblueplanet.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:31:37 -0700

I recently found out that there is no such thing as a chrome
24mm lens for my (chrome) M6TTL (maybe I shouldn't care, but I
do). It's a real bummer as I am interested
in landscape photography. So the choices are between
a 35 and a 24 but I am concerned the 24 will distort the image
too much and the 35 isn't wide-angle enough.
I'd love to hear your opinions on the topic.
Thanks
Charles

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] 28mm vs 24)
Reply from Rey Lopez <johnyoko@pacbell.net> ([Leica] which 35mm lens to compliment 50 1.4 & 90 2.8)