Subject: [Leica] on the road again...
From: "Ian Stanley" <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:46:15 +0700

Greetings all,

        After many years of traveling, working and living in a variety of
countries and cultures we will be moving back to Canada for a couple of
years.  None of this has anything to do with the recent tragedy in New
York - the move was planned before that.  We have a 15 soon to be 16 year
old who has never really lived in Canada and we though it might be good for
him to finish high school in Canada.  I have many regrets leaving Thailand
and Asia in general but am also looking forward to setting up shop on the
west coast.  It will probably be cool enough there that I can think about
lugging around a 4x5 camera again as well which is good.

We will be moving to Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast just north of Vancouver.
I can be contacted at my current address until the 23rd of this month and at
monsoonpress@hotmail.com after that.  I'll join up with the LUG again after
we get settled.  Be good to each other.

Cheers,

Ian