Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital M
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:31:14 +0100

Feliciano di Giorgio wrote:

"Ok, now here is a crazy idea. If you mainly shoot B/W, how about
developing
the film in your hotel room? A small tank doens't take up that much room
and
if you can't bring developer and fixer with you, they should be
available in
most countries."

Not crazy at all, I've done it quite recently. Hell a few years ago I did E6
in a hotel bathroom using a camping cool-box as a water bath, heated with a
modified fishtank heater!

A friend of mine once had to develop a roll of HP5 in the toilet of a train,
now that *was* crazy.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital M)