Subject: Re: [Leica] 90/2.8 M : LATEST VS NEXT LATEST
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:41:30 -0600

The 90/2.8TE has a problem with sample variation. You will find people who
will swear by and swear at the TE. I had one and it was a great performer
except for a NASTY tendency to flare. I sold it and bought a 90/2.8E-M and
was very happy with it. I did eventually trade that lens in on a 90/2AA and
I am happier still.