Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 generations/revisions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:15:55 -0600

If you bought a grey camera then you have to deal with the store you bought
it from or Leica Solms. There will be no charge for the period of the
warranty which is five years from Leica Solms. I do not know what the store
you bought it from is offering for warranty. You will have to check with
them.

I did not realise you already had the camera. I was trying to discourage you
from buying grey as you live right next to Leica NJ and would be able to
avail yourself of service only dreamed of by us mere mortals. I hope you
have no problems.

John Collier