Subject: RE: [Leica] SF Restaurants
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:51:27 -0400

don't forget the Lombard Street area.  around that area have some good
restaurant too.  I visited SF one time with my fiance and god, i love it.  I
want to have a house somewhere in SF bay area either side of Golden Bridge
would be fine. oh well, lottery is a solution for young engineer who want
leica, covette, house in SF and god know what come next to my mind. :)
anyone who live there can suggest any thing more ? where to go and where to
stay etc. ?  I might go there again this april

Olivier