Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! R8 and 3 Cam Lens Question
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:25:32 -0500

barney@ncep.noaa.gov (Barney Quinn, Jr.)9/20/0110:46 AM

> Is it getting any good shots? :-) If I were you I'd at least
try to get
> a ball park estimate of what it would cost to fix it.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to get any good shots on its own
(unless its going for some conceptual approach that I don't
understand :))

I have every intention of getting it repaired. I have never
fallen in love with an SLR - until the R8. It feels custom made
for my hands, eye, mind.

My question is just - who's going to do the best job for the best
price?

George