Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada in 2001?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:38:56 -0700

I just got mine this month and i knew ahead of time it was not going to say
"made in Germany" on it. And was approaching the whole thing with a positive
attitude.
After all what could be more exotic than Canada?
It does not in big white letters on the rim right next to the glass say "CANADA."
You have to look real hard and it's small at the bottom....
"made in canada" Not hidden. But there.
I've heard the whole story on how the Canadians "Dr. Mandler" saved Leica with
the M4 and the Noctilux and i think the darn Canadians should be given a break.
Me i always try to be nice to them! They make great glass! And they live next door!

:)
Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA