Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:16:31 +0100

Having just had a small shopping accident with a Noctilux (*) (it was in the
window, and it kept calling to me, and it looked *lonely*), I was wondering
about the availability of the special hood for the older f1.0 version with
the detachable hood.

If losing lens hoods and caps (especially unusual ones) was an olympic
sport, I'd have a cabinet full of medals by now. So is the hood for the
early model still available anywhere, or am I going to have to buy some
nails?

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.

(*) I blame that man Rabiner, ably assisted by young Grant, myself.