Subject: [Leica] noisy?/again on topic
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:30:18 -0700

Hi fellows,

This is my first post after that WTC tragedy and on a Leica topic.
I was thinking of getting one of those new motors for the M6 camera.
I do work a lot with both M6 and the loveliest M2. On the M6 I have a, also
lovely, Tom's RW working simply great. The point is that I will be owning a
new M6 soon and was wondering on the new motor.
I know that Tom's RW are hard to find and, as for the last message coming
from Rich Pinto, they would worth a lot.
I can recall some threads talking about the new motor but wood like hear
from users with experience on both, Tom's RW plus Leica Motor M.
The only thing it would be bothering me as much as deciding not to buy it is
the noise it could be coming from that motor.

regards and thanks

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com