Subject: Re: [Leica] Soft release
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:29:28 -0600

There are many metaphors that might help and describe what using one of Tom
A.'s soft releases is like but you just have to try one. All my cameras have
them on and I love them. My Ms feel naked and the release rough with one on.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Soft release)