Subject: Re: [Leica] Focomat V 35 Power woes redux
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:25:11 -0400

Matt,

I occasionally have the same problems with my V35.  Check the wires going into the socket that holds the bulb.  See if you can detect a short by
wiggling them.  The problem is most likely right there at the socket; either a short or possibly a bad contact between where the pins of the bulb meet
the socket.

Good Luck,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY