Subject: Re: [Leica] My 1st Generation f/2.8 APO-Telyt-R Lens...
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:54:21 -0600

Hi Ted,

I have an old 2X, without APO though. No motor drive yet, but if I'm
good and hint-a-lot maybe I'll get lucky and Santa will bring one down
the chimney this Xmas.

We do have some Leica M equipment turn up here from time to time in the
wild west but R stuff is much rarer.

I am thinking of heading out Vancouver way for the fall camera show on
November 26th if I can get away (I have to be in Toronto on the 28th).

How you ever attended this show? I believe its in an old armory
downtown.

Regards,

Greg