Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:56:22 -0400 (EDT)

not to start a flame war.

every image i've made with my noct was with a filter on it: always B+W's.
i don't think i'm particularly rough with my glass, but i do find
that after 10 years or so, my filters get a bit scratchy, and for $60
i replace them.  i used my stuff a lot in arizona, and probably the dust
there contributed to scratches.

- -rei