Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 38
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:29:43 -0400 (EDT)

no, someone else corrected the URL, i was asking about the image.
my preconceived notions of australia, largely founded by that old
surfing movie, _The Endless Summer_, are shattered. :-)

BTW, here's a hint about URLs, i always bring my browser to the site,
then cut out the URL and paste it into the mail program.  it's just
too easy to typo otherwise.

- -rei