Subject: [Leica] Help needed on viewfinders
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:51:52 -0700

My primary lens is the 35mm.  I purchased the M6 TTL with a .58 viewfinder
because I wear glasses, wanted to see the entire frame lines for the 35mm
lens and did not like using a diopter for multiple reasons.  The .58 camera
solves the problem for me and would undoubtedly do so for you.

As to the other alternatives that have been presented, I can't comment.