Subject: Re: [Leica] Making a "black" cube
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:01:59 -0300

I recall an article, maybe 20 years ago, in Modern or PopPhoto, about painting
the inside of a cowhorn with glossy black paint. The reflections would go to the
horn's tip and whatever light would be reflected back would be negligible,
creating an extremely dark target. I think this setup was used for the
magazine's lens flare tests.

Amilcar