Subject: RE: [Leica] Alternative softie
From: "Doug Ford" <dford@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:37:22 -0700

I filed the ball marker stem into a three sided(<)affair and trimmed to
length.
The 'edges' of the stem self threaded into the cable release. Very minimal
force applied. I probably could pull it out with 'minimal' force if I
choose. Its secure enough though that it doesn't wobble or fall out.
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME DISCLAIMER.