Subject: Re: [Leica] Making a "black" cube
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:55:21 -0700

Hi Adam,
Sorry I hope I didn't offend by my comments, as I usually relate to
"shooting as a photojournalist" where exposing the film whenever at the
"peak moment," catching whatever for impact and interest. And it rarely, if
ever, includes film testing as you've explained.

I keep forgetting some folks delve into other aspects of photography than
picture taking or they look for a consistency that I just take for granted
if I do film exposing and processing everytime as I've done for many years
I'll get the best results for my kind of photography.

I bet your request to KODAK on the black box will get you the answer you're
looking for quicker than checking out regular photo sites. Although I must
say, the LUG has more people of high quality photography knowledge than
probably most others put together.

About those arthritic knees old buddy? Better get a stool, as it's a hell of
a lot better than trying to stand the time and spoil the darkroom fun. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant