Subject: RE: [Leica] What is the Sunny 16 rules reapplied to ambient light conditions indoors???
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:42:55 -0500

Dan

>>Bracket like hell, use the widest aperture you can, and the shortest
exposure time you can, unless you have a tripod!
Then pray!<<

You said it there! Even when using a meter I bracket. People can talk all
day long about EI, EV, ASA, DIN, etc. But, as they say, a picture's worth
1,000 words. And there's no better way to get a good understanding of any
given film, under any given condition, than to bracket like hell. It's not
always applicable, but I bracket whenever it makes sense.

Dave