Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 38 -- Life returns to normal
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:37:10 +0200

After the depressing events of the past couple of weeks it was nice to
return to the simple pleasures of childhood. At this time of year, all
the small towns in Switzerland have events called "Chilbi" which are
basically small fairs, presumably designed to sweeten for the children
the fact that summer has ended and they are back in school. I was
shooting fast and furious to capture my children on the carousel. The
extremely short shutter lag of the Leica M6 makes such pictures
possible:

http://www.wajsman.com/38.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/index.htm

Comments welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland