Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford delta 100 dev. suggestions
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:04:55 -0500

Hello Mark,

I have not tried Delta 100 in this developer. I have used Delta 400. The
reason for using it with 400 is to cut back highlight development while
maintaining overall development and it does that very well.

Generally when using 2 bath developers you use the same or very similar
times for most films. I suspect that Delta 100 would work well but I am
happy with it in DDX so I can't say from experience. If you try it let us
hear how it works for you.

Best,
Henry