Subject: Re: [Leica] Macro-Elmarit-R
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:56:09 -0600

A quick google search turned up the following:

http://www.vintagevisuals.com/leica.htm

http://www.colescameras.com/leicascrew.htm

http://www6.whichcamera.co.uk/whichcamera/Regional/mw_classic_cameras.htm

http://www.woodcam.com/catalog3.htm

http://www.croydonphotocentre.sagenet.co.uk/

I can recommend Vintage Visuals. I have bought several items from them with
no problems.

John Collier